Old 04-13-08, 11:06 AM
Nightshade
Humvee of bikes =Worksman

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Kabloink
Just be aware that you still have a risk for mouth/lip cancer.
This topic is just riddled with lies and mis-information about risks, hazards and product info.

A little known fact, that the tobacco companies work very hard to supress, is that cigarettes
have no real tobacco in them. NONE. The brown stuff in a cigarette is a chemical paper slurry
that has tobacco dust and stems ,that are unfit for any other use, along with a toxic chemical
package that is known to cause all sorts of health issues as well as the addiction cigarette
smokers have that a pipe smoker does not. Cigarette smokers & pipe smokers see & use
"tobacco" in a very different light. Very different.

Pipes and quality cigars (not the junk cigars found in grocery stores & gas stations) are
real all pure tobacco with food flavor additives for pipe tobacco's. Since pipe smokers
don't inhale (the smart ones) the risk of lung , and certain other cancers, is minimal
including lip & mouth cancers.

One must remember that our polluted environment today kills more people than anything else.

This is the truth that the public needs to consider when it comes to tobacco use of any kind.

Originally Posted by krazygluon
Steel: nearly a thousand years of metallurgical development
Aluminum: barely a hundred, which one would you rather have under your butt at 30mph?