craptastico
Laugh it up Fuzzball.

Bikes: Franken Bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KrisPistofferson
Well, the guy in the State Farm ad was wearing a suit, indicative of him working a "real" job like you, and some lycra, so he probably had an expensive bike, so I assume he was a "real" cyclist like yourself and not some DUI or Mexican or whatever.

The real issue for me was not the ad, but how much people were willing to read into it just to get offended, as if it gratified them psychologically to do so. Speaking personally, I think that if you are being murdered, brutalized, censored by the government or fired for your looks ,beliefs, etcetera, you are being discriminated against, anything else and you're just choosing to be offended. I have been discriminated against in my lifetime, so stuff like this where cyclists want to act like an oppressed group and whine whine whine is very exasperating for me. And leave it to the A&S, Commuting and Living Car-Free forums, there's one of these stupid "Let's Boycott _____!" -threads at least once a week, usually cross-posted to all three forums by the same sandy vagina. It's quite baffling.
Very well put.