Thread: Thanks guys.
View Single Post
Old 04-16-08, 07:38 PM
madeinjpn

Bikes: Kona Stinky, Kona Roast, Panasonic ss/fixie project. Cannondale R600 full campy Record set.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks guys.

Not to fill all your heads with hot air or anything but for realz. I'm a mtnbiker who recently rode a buddies Concept and fell in love. I got a Panasonic (one of the "decent" ones) for a case of beer and a rear Vittori flipflop for 40 bucks. Everything else is stuff I grabbed from the shop I work at for free (including the Brooks and the MKS AR-8's). So anyways I got the rear today and threw it on and check everything and took it for a shakedown.........that ended up being 2 1/2 hours long. It's good living next to the beach and learning to ride it where I can focus a bit more on riding then cars all over (for right now anyways)

I know she aint pretty but and all but for a starter bike I fuggin love it. If I take a digger (twice today trying mad crazy tarkstandz) or hit a car or something I wont have to worry about "all that money I spent" on the newest and coolest ish.

So anyways thanks. I've been on this forum for a little while and been doin tons of research for my upcoming project of a track bike (build vs. buying and all that) then I'd keep this as my wife beater bar brawler. And through all the bs there is tons of good info up here.

And any suggestions and comments on the ride would be appreciated.

kbyethnx