Old 04-17-08, 11:26 AM
jinws
one good leg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Spooki,

sorry about the headache, and thanks for the write up. I already have gatorskins and tire liner ready to go.

I think you misunderstood what I meant by flat top bars. Not flat top as in bmx bars, I mean wing type, where the bar where you rest your hands are actually flat. Like the FSA wing, or EC70 wing. My wrist likes them for some reason. And about the bull horns, I do a lot of climbing(San Francisco) out of the saddle. I've tried, and I can't climb to save my live if I had a flat bar(BMX type) or using the drops. My hands are always on the hoods of my shifters. I see everyone riding around on those really short riser bars and I honestly don't know how they ride out of the saddle. I thoguht bull horns would be a compromise.

but again, thanks to those that helped.

and as far as style, I just want to make sure you guys don't laugh(too hard) at me when i show up for a ride. My road bike is a head-turner, but who knows what the GF/SS community views as style, I've been looking around. It'll be a compromise of what I like and what I think is needed to at least some what fit in.