View Single Post
Old 04-18-08, 09:09 AM
AgntPedro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pfutz
So I have been riding my fixie (bd kilo tt w/ deep v's and a pretty sweet tube protector) for about 3 weeks now and I have the whole fixed gear thing down pretty well. I can ride brakeless and slow down super fast, I can trackstand (not no hands yet), and all the rest. Anyways I was biking to my friend Tony's house lastnight and I was thinking "Man, I could get a job messin', I am good enough for that ****"

Anyways, my problem is that I live in apple valley minnesota, but I decided that if it paied well (and i could deliver lots of stuff prob cause I am quick you know) I could drive out there and park in a garage and just commute back n forth you know? Anyways, basically I was wondering if some of the mess'gers on this forum could give me stop tips on how to get a job working the streets. I don't have much of a resume other than being the best fixie rider in the south suburbs, but I def can back up that claim. what do you think?
Actually, I was thinking that I wanted to do the same thing this summer too. Does anybody know of any gigs in the San Gabriel Valley I could take?