Old 05-06-08, 06:05 PM
joepeugeot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi from Cleveland for now

Hi Everyone,

I am a lifelong Clevelander, soon to be a resident of bicycle heaven: Fort Collins, CO Then I won't have any excuses not to go out and ride. Cripes, I've only been there twice and already bought a bike from Craig's List Denver! Got my son an '89 Trek 400. OMG! It's a good thing I don't have more money.

I have been riding road bikes since I bought my C. Itoh in 1971. It was stolen a couple of years later, so saved up my grass cutting money and in 1975 I bought the Peugeot PR10L (which is no longer stock) that I still have and ride, though not nearly as fast as I once did.

It was the only bike I owned until last spring when, in an effort to find a road bike for my son, I somehow acquired five more old, sort of crappy road bikes. ("$100 for both? . . . OK") How did this happen? I still have the Schwinn Sport Limited (from garbage), Ross 290S (local classifieds), CCM Formula 1 (friend gave it to me), Shogun (daughter brought it home) and a pretty darn nice 1978 all original, and I mean tires too, Raleigh Grand Prix (local classifieds) that I'm going to sex-up and "fixie" unless someone stops me.

Currently on a parts-buying jag. Prayers are welcome.

Happy to talk bikes anytime. Also interested in trains and firearms, though not all at the same time.

See you in the funny papers.

Joe