Old 05-07-08, 01:07 PM
derath

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bekologist
my, such thinly veiled contempt.

you agree with my POV, yet you call my pointing it out is silly?

riding near the curb, even in a narrow lane, does not necessarily violate any rules of the road, so vehicular cyclists can curbhug and possibly even dodge in between breaks in lines of parked cars and not violate the rules of the road.

derath has the audacity to call my threads silly, yet he agrees with my POV, and point out his own situations he can do the same in a narrow lane. I don't know what's sillier.

this subforum was created expressly to discuss all the nuances of vehicycular cycling ,derath. and stop pissing and moaning- you agree with my point of view.
Bek,

You gloss over the important details my friend.

Yes I agreed with your POV. Like I would agree if you made a post saying "on a nice day the sky is blue" Sure I agree because it is OBVIOUS.

Yes this subforum is for discussing the nuances of VC. But this thread isn't anything new. You are restating the obvious.

The standard VC mantra I have seen goes something like "Moving right to let same direction traffic pass when it is safe to do so"

What you have stated is that you feel it is safe to move right and curbhug to let safe direction traffic pass A restatement of the above line, which is restating the obvious. Yet you start a thread as if you thought up something new.

Sorry, try again.

-D