View Single Post
Old 10-12-04, 04:43 PM
flowerswife

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ahhh jev, I think you misunderstand.

Is cars running into people wrong YES, my husband who is a regular on this forum rides his bike everyday to work and everywhere else he can. a guy hit him because he was to busy on his phone to look both ways and bumped him, did it piss him off yes. ( I worry every day he leaves our house) did he get justice call the cops complain that this driver doesnt care about bicyclists? NO!

I who am the "car driver" (cant ride a bike) once was walking in parking lot with someone, a car backing up almost ran her over she screamed and he didnt stop so she hit the back of his car and yelled your going to hit me. this angered him. she cussed the living day lights out of him I just kept walking and went to my car ( I dont cuss or get into fights, a wimp I know). he followed us and when I hit a red light rammed me over and over till I got shoved into the intersection, I had small kids. did I get justice when he sped off and we couldnt get a licence plate? NO! that just as bad.

point is, road rage is wrong no matter what no one argues that, it would of been nice if your local 911 did more then hand you some paper work, but they didnt. you asked now what should you do?

we say leave it alone why?

because I bet there are tons of great people here who has had a jerk off inconciderate "evil " car drivers who practically almost killed them, a good amount of them hope laws will change, that there will become more enlightenment about how much benefit bikers offer to the enviroment and health, BUT most of them DONT chase after the car just to cuss them out and provoke them into a worse senerio! And thats where this whole thread came from!

flowerswife

Last edited by flowerswife; 10-12-04 at 04:52 PM.