Old 05-13-08, 10:06 AM
badgermac

Bikes: 2013 Specialized Tarmac Sport; 2010 Specialized Allez Steel Double; 2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport; 2013 Jamis Satellite Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by UniversalFrost
hey man, the chicken or pork ramen is good stuff. Lived off it in college and military, but haven't eaten in the years since.! Lol!!!

Anyway, when sizing a bike definately take into account the Top Tube measurements. Not Everyone is built the same. I am 6'1" and ride a 58 only because of the top tube length. I could easily fit a 56, but the top tubes are too short. I am mostly trunk with short legs so 54/56 would be correct for my leg length, but the top tube is where i need the length and most 56's or 54's are too short so got to go with a 58. Also, definately try before you buy and try a size up and size down from you.

Congrats on the new bike. Also, any indication as to why the crank was stripped? is this common with hardrock's? ( I have been looking at a used one back in AZ and was thinking of pulling the trigger on it when I get back).

JOE
This may help shed some light on it - may be wrong but this was bdinger's first post on it:

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...ht=hardrock+bb