View Single Post
Old 05-13-08, 10:23 AM
Paul L.

Bikes: Mercier Corvus (commuter), Fila Taos (MTB), Trek 660(Got frame for free and put my LeMans Centurian components on it)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, I suppose my church and extended family is the only group that I fit into. I wear whatever fits in with the activity. Usually it is lycra but I rarely match. I ride alone most everywhere. I am willing to find friends wherever they may be though. I don't necessarily think Lycra attaches you to a particular group. Skiers, Football players, swimmers, wrestlers, figure skaters, speed skaters, and we could go on and on wear the stuff so I don't think it is really a group thing. Much like wearing pants does not make you a guy necessarily. Anyway, I wear what I need to get the job done.

And yes, I am a superhero. Who frees the world from the gas crises, one commute at a time? Who prevents tons of pollution a year from entering our atmosphere? Who is ever vigilant at keeping one more number out of the US obesity statistics? It's a treadmill, no it's a rowing machine, no.... it's super Paul! Endlessly fighting a seemingly hopeless battle against the forces of waste and stupidity.

Last edited by Paul L.; 05-13-08 at 10:30 AM.