View Single Post
Old 05-17-08, 01:50 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 778 Post(s)
Liked 1,790 Times in 1,033 Posts
Originally Posted by ttibby
If I do I promissed to take my family to Disney World in Florida. I had to do that because my wife loves me the way that I am and doesn't see the need for me too lose the weight. So I told her that I wasn't going to Disney World and watch her and Caleb, my 2 year old having all the fun. Now Florida might not be a biggy for you guys, But I am an ex-pat in Korea and it's a biggy for my wife.

Welcome.

[anti summertime Disney rant] As a Floridian, might I suggest your Disney trip in the months of Nov\Dec or Feb\Mar. Much cooler and less crowded. Don't, I repeat, don't go the week of Thanksgiving or Christmas, unless you like huge crowds, standing in line for ever and generally having a crappy time. The summer is sweltering heat and humidity with lots of rain and very crowded. Other than that you'll have a great time. Losing the weight will definitely allow you to join in the fun. [/anti summertime Disney rant]

I personally only go in Nov, Feb or early March and no more that once per year.