Old 04-25-02, 04:17 AM
cabledonut
where's the summer!?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
g'day people!

sorry i haven't been on here for a bit. yes allister, i said i would be online whilst i am over here in oz and here i am! i got set up on aol but not sure if it's the best isp. in uk you could pay an isp (such as aol) a monthly fee and not be billed any call charges. but here the isp's don't seem to cover call charges in an all inclusive package. any aussie know of an isp that charges a monthly fee without call charges from the fone company on top of the monthly isp fee?

anyway, yeh. met up with chrisL and went for a ride up tallebudgera (sp?) valley road to the top and back down again. i would get out some more but people keep inviting me to 'barbies' and i don't always feel like going cycling the next day!

as for 'brissie to the bay', not too sure if i'll be around by june 2nd. i am moving from palm beach to brisbane on saturday (27th april) but don't know how long i will be there for. i'm also not sure if i am taking my bike with me from here. i might leave it with the family i am with here in elanora. i can see it being a pain in the arse lugging it about.

and buddy hayden - chrisL said you wated my number so you could call me. i said it was ok, but where's my fone call!? i'm only here until sat morning, when i move i will pm you a new number. i do have a mobile you can ring - if you want it let me know.

thanks,

cabledonut.