Old 05-23-08, 10:22 PM
bdinger
Chubby super biker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by The Historian
I had the same thing happen today. Except I decided to add to it by consuming dairy - I'm mildly lactose intolerant, and I can get away with it some days, but not today. After a few hours and a healthy meal - tuna fillet with green beans - I began to feel better. Lesson learned.
Thankfully the similar happened with me. A nice long ride home, even with the wind, felt good. Not great, not awesome, just good. Some time with my baby, wife, and kids. Getting better. Dinner of "tuna rice cheese" (trust me, it's great), even better. 90 minutes of DVR'd last comic standing with the wife after the kids were in bed, and I'm cured.

I'm with you, though. That's the last time I ever do that, just ain't worth it. I can't believe that it affected my mood so much. My wife said the same, she's been working on her post-pregnancy weight loss and caved today and had some golden arches with the kiddos. Apparently by 4pm she was pretty much in the same boat as I.

Absolutely amazing what this stuff does to you. I wonder if it's the mass-produced hormone-infused beef, the fat, or some combination of?