Judo
Judo

Bikes: Mountain Bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HELLO EAST HILL and Tom!!
Well I gotta tell ya the Good News! Throughout these past couple of weeks of checking out road bikes at several LBS this past Saturday I finally found my baby! At this one local bike shop that I visited three times prior they received a Cannondale Road bike that caught my eyes. And the sales guy did'nt even show me that one. He kept trying to convince me to buy the Specialized Crosstrail which did'nt really grab me. So I then asked him if I could see that Silver in color one and he brought it down and told me that it was a 2008 Cannondale Caad9 R5. Well it was Mens size 58 and slightly over my budget but you know what it's what I wanted!! They tuned up my bike and got me fitted. I also had to buy these cleated pedals and specialized Shoes to wear with the pedals. Good thing that the sales guy hooked my bike to a stationally poast so I could learn how to release my footing from the cleated pedals. It took me a while to get it down pack but i finally got it!! I have everything except a helmet due to they did'nt have a Size Large for my Big Head,LOL!! So Friends what do you think about the Cannondale caad 9 R5? "Honestly" This was a little over my budget but for a beginner I did'nt want to spend outrageous amount of money. Hope to hear from ya'all soon!!
Ride Safe Friends,
Will