makeinu
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vYu223
Thanks for everything so far, guys.

Whoops, maybe I shouldn't have used the phrase, "like the concept." What I meant when I was saying that was that I was gaining interest as I was reading more about it.

I definitely intend to fold it often; such as when I go on the lightrail (public transportation) or when I put it into the trunk of my car. I also intend to fold it up and bring it in with me to my classes, into my dorm, and into hollister (if my manager lets me, haha). I don't know about being able to bring it into a plane in a regulation sized suitcase. Probably not; this would not be a requirement, but rather a plus/perk.
20" wheels will be a pita to take into a crowded classroom, but if you're willing to leave it outside while in class then you'd probably be better served by a folder with 20" wheels. Think about it because I think most people have unrealistic expectations when it comes to how convenient it is to take a folding bike with you.

I say get the Dahon Boardwalk fold it up on the light rail or to put it in the trunk or the dorm room and lock it outside when you go to class. If it get's stolen while you're in class...it only cost you $200 to find out you need a smaller bike (cheap if you ask me, how else would you ever find out?).

http://brandscycle.com/itemdetails.cfm?id=7900