Old 10-22-04, 09:54 AM
nathank
cycle-powered

Bikes: '02 Specialized FSR, '03 RM Slayer, '99 Raleigh R700, '97 Norco hartail, '89 Stumpjumper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thanks...

good to hear good reports on the Enduro. they're redesigned it for 2005 and it looks good. the SX Trail or one of the models looks really sweet but is not cheap... not sure if i can get sponsorship from Specialized...

i was on the Specialized website last week and i think almost all of the models were with air forks... i'd like to have coil fork and (maybe) coil shock although keeping the weight down i think i could go for an air shock...

Hollowpoint i know almost nothing about, but briefly looked at the link and looks good!

Santa Cruz i know mostly from XC so i'll check into the Heckler...

i think i checked out the Kona Dawg when looking for the Slayer and they're got a bunch of different settups and weights i think??

i'll do a little more research beginning of next week and post some more.

we've got an awesome "indian Summer" weekend here (which is rare) so doing a big Freeride tour tomorrow... maybe i'll have some more video footage (oh yeah, i still haven't posted by first video here, but i will sometime although not sure how since it's HUGE)