View Single Post
Old 06-14-08, 03:36 AM
PaPa

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shaman
Those are some pretty bold statements, Papa... I guess I should stop enjoying the offroading and wet triking on my tadpole because you say it can't be done... I sure hope my wonderful mud-machine doesn't hear you... it might just go on strike. And never have I eaten road dirt and dust... and I don't use fenders; in Oregon even. Where *did* you get this wealth of knowledge I seem to have, thankfully, missed out on?

And who wants to get out of something so fun as to remind you of your childhood gocart days? I don't unless the dinner bell rings... and I don't even give it a thought, I just get up like I do from my layzboy.

Just go test ride some trikes, Crows... You'll know in minutes what feels right.
Hi, Shaman,

Nothing bold about it... just the facts. A typical tadpole has only 1/3 of its total laden weight resting on a single drive wheel, while a typical delta has 2/3 of its total laden weight distributed across two drive wheels. Physics dictates those "bold" statements... not me.

Originally Posted by Shaman
I guess I should stop enjoying the offroading and wet triking on my tadpole because you say it can't be done...
Perhaps you should clean the mud out of your eyes and reread my previous post. I NEVER said (or even impled) it couldn't be done. I did imply that the 2wd delta is better suited for the conditions CountingCrows stipulated.