Old 06-21-08, 07:33 AM
taxi777
Wheres my snuggie?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24
O.K. so i'm a "newbie" around here, so i'm still trying to get the hang of this. Well it's wednesday morning 6/18 and i'm making my way up Palm Dr. As I approch Campus Dr. I was going to take a left and take Campus Dr. over to my job site. I looked and right as I go to make my move a black S.U.V. blasts through the stop sign and didn't even hit the brakes. When I see this ****** bag is goin strait and then parks I go after him. I very politely asked him why he didn't stop at the sign. He said "well I was but ya know" My reply "aahh No I don't know because you missed me by 3 feet,or were you to busy looking at your cell phone" Let's just say it took everything I have to just let this P.O.S. walk away without GREAT BODILY INJURY. What pissed me off more than anything was his attitude.Like he didn't have a care in the world. My question is should I have just beat this A-hole down like he was trying to kill me or should I have called the Sherriff. I wanted to kill this guy.
Let it go dude, I'm just glad you weren't 3 seconds early... Some people are just F'ups. Come ride with us tomorrow up Tam and Fugitaboudit!