AmberRae
Beginner

Bikes: Trek 4300

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cyclaholic
I grew up in a 3rd world ***** hole of a ghetto in South America before we migrated to Australia (we wanted to migrate to the USA but they refused us). I've seen dumpsters behind fast food outlets half full of food that I wouldn't have even dreamt of when I was a kid, how anyone can claim to be 'suffering' in the USA or in Australia is beyond me.

The end of the age of oil is here, its real, and you have no choice but to deal with it... or die. Some of us will thrive, some will struggle and get by, and some just won't make it. That's just the way it is.
I don't want this to turn into a rude debate, however there ARE people who suffer, in EVERY country. The reason that they get over-looked in countries like America and Australia are because of the MAJORITY of the population. Spending too much money, wasting just about everything, taking everything for granted.

I don't know what a similar area would be in Australia, but come to America and take a trip down Skid Row in Los Angeles... or even in po-dunkville Arizona where my uncle who died because of the Road-kill he ate. Could have gone either way really, starve to death or die with a full belly. I guess he chose the lesser of two evils.

Some will make it, some won't. I agree. But don't think that just because people live in a certain country that they don't suffer just as much as 3rd worlders