Old 10-28-04, 11:59 PM
iovnow

Bikes: '04 Giant Iguana

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
got myself a new bike

Been riding a walmart mongoose full suspension bike for a few weeks now. Been in the family for about 2 years. The past few weeks Ive been feeling it get more flakey so Ive been looking around at prices. I decided I would get the Giant Iguana once one of the local LBS's had it on sale. Last night I was riding the walmart bike and it felt like the right pedal was bending on the down stroke and making a creaking noise. Had a friend look at it and we came to the conclusion the crank shaft was bending.

So I decide to go to the LBS today to have a look at the Iguana and see what else they had in that price range. To my surprise there was a large banner announcing their sale (no mention of it on their web page). I went in last week and the store was full of bikes. Today it was almost empty. I walked out with a blue '04 Iguana! I figured Id get more than $55 off though but oh well. Its worth it.

Only rode it out of the store and to the car so far. Gonna break it in tomarrow though. Im just excited and wanted to share.