Old 07-03-08, 05:41 PM
Pikkewyn1974

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What to do with this CORSO?

Hello All,

The bug has officially bitten me ... I'm supposed to be studying but instead I'm constantly looking at bikes! Sooo, now I have too many bikes (9) and not enough room (tiny apartment)! Out of the 9 only 4 are really in working condition and I ride them all the time, but the other fellows need work. In any matter I am rambling ... I just got a Corso Girio D'Italia - it is pretty beat up, but I'm working my way up to getting a nice Italian made bike (this one was $20). I actually don't really know what to do with it, or how to even go about doing anything, because there is not alot of information on it (except for the 2 threads on bikeforums - and these threads said that it might be difficult to find parts for it). So do I turn it into a singlespeed? Is it even doable with this bike? Also, I might sound like an idiot now - but I was hoping that I would be able to at least use the wheels on the old Bianchi I found, but I am not able to get the wheels on the bike ... is it me or is the Corso different? (I'm really still learning ... and I don't really have anyone to ask about this except you guys). I am also posting pictures of the bike.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Frame.jpg (46.6 KB, 29 views)
Corso 2.jpg (45.8 KB, 24 views)
Corso 3.jpg (47.6 KB, 22 views)
Corso 4.jpg (42.6 KB, 23 views)
Corso 5.jpg (44.1 KB, 23 views)