Slothman

Bikes: 2006 Giant OCR 2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Help Me Help The Kids!

Hello everybody!

I am riding 30 miles in the Bike For Boys & Girls Club on Saturday, July 19th with the WTDY AM 1670 "Morning Pulse" team in order to raise money to help the kids in the Madison area. All the money stays in the local community and goes into programs for kids…how to say “no” to drugs, tutoring, college preparation courses, etc.
The WTDY team has covered the initial cost for me to ride, so I'd like to raise some more funds to help the program.
Can you spare $25 to help? It all adds up:

$25 will provide 3 weeks of after-school hot meals for 1 child who might otherwise not get the opportunity to eat. That might be the only meal kids eat before lunch the next day at school!
$50 will provide 3 club members an opportunity to participate in a college field trip to explore future educational opportunities. This might be the only way a child could participate.
$100 will provide 5 club members with ACT training classes. This will help them successfully complete the test for college-entrance requirements.
$1000 will provide 20 club members with educational software and support technology. This is an opportunity that many never have or will have at home.

You can donate at my rider profile page (http://www.bike4bgc.com/view_rider_profile/?id=332) by clicking on "Sponsor Me."

Thank you so much for your help! The kids of Madison will certainly appreciate it all.

Thanks,
Jeff: