Old 07-09-08, 08:10 PM
mulleady
The Metropolis, UK

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by snafu21
I had many thousands of bicycles in my summer palace on the Balls Pond Rd. But I had a sit-down Serious Meeting with the g/f tonight.

She claims custody of the Hammerhead, I retain the Matrix, the cat, and the new orange Downchoob. The D7 I sold on Ebay, to fund the Choober, so I'm down to just TWO bicycles with occasional Hammerheading thrown in for good behaviour.

The Downchoob will live in the planet-wrecking 4x4 for silly jaunts to race Mulleady and his evil Black Bart, the Matrix is my offroad fitness bike, and currently covered in mud and horse poo.

We are undecided who should get custody of the Elton John CD's. Mulleady, I think, if he loses the 100 metre sprint next Hyde Park meeting.

I have noticed collecting silly bicycles is more economical than collecting silly motorcycles, though. My total spend on cycles this year is less than a grand. When I had the moto fetish, I spent rather more.
I see you have been finally TANGOED Sue! However, if you harbour any ambitions to outdo Black Bart the pimped up Downtube you'd keep Tango Tim in the boot (trunk in American) and race the 100m in your 4x4. You could claim you won using the bike that way Otherwise I can only see you mistakenly chasing Mulleady's shadow into the Seperntine lake and causing severe rust damage to your bright machine or getting eaten by the local sharks in there.

Elton John CD's? I might even let you win Snafu, claim the prize and flog them to passers by in Hyde park and raise enough for a nice cup of tea and buns in the cafe just for myself. I just hope you don't have any Britney Queers CD's in your collection as a prize because i just might have to leave Tango Tim trailing in the Hyde Park Dust!

Let's see some pics of your K-type star unpacked and your new modelesque figure standing beside it -6000 calories later. If not just the bike in middle England somwhere. It would be a bonus to see if you could do more than 5 sit ups with Tango Tim in your lap swinging from a tree and upload it to Youtube with the link. Can you beat Yan the Yeti Man's Downtube challenge? I'll buy you the Victoria Beckham's Greatest Hits if you can!

Last edited by mulleady; 07-09-08 at 08:29 PM.