Old 07-16-08, 01:57 PM
sanitycheck

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by deaonerox
Thanks everybody. Here's the *Original CL Thread*:

"DO NOT BUY FROM *** IN ***!!!! HE SELLS STOLEN BIKES! WE BOUGHT 2 BIKES FROM HIM AND RAN A SEARCH FOR OF THE SERIAL NUMBERS AND BOTH CAME UP STOLEN. ONE WAS POSTED ON STOLENBIKES. WE CONTACTED THE PERSON WHOS IT WAS AND RETURNED IT , THE OTHER WAS GIVEN TO THE CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR RETURN. wE HAVE GIVEN THE POLICE HIS NUMBER AND THEY TOLD US THEY ARE GOING AFTER HIM, UNTIL THEN DONOT SUPPORT THIS CRIMINAL!!!!! HE TOLD US HE WAS GOING TO OPEN A SHOP CALLED *** IN ***IN jULY SOMETIME. SHAME ON CRUMINALS LIKE THIS!!!!
JUST AN FYI!!!!

CHERYL G."
All caps and multiple exclamation points. Clearly the product of a diseased mind.

"Its true, I bought a bike last year from him and found out a week later he filed the serial number (allegedly) from the bottom of the bike.(he put a sticker over it) I wasnt sure what to do as I should have checked that, I donated it to working bikes and then purchased another from *** at *** on Milwaukee. he seems to be legit

*** ***!!!! THAT THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLAG HIS *** WHENEVER YOU SEE HIM POST!!!!!!!!! And if he did open a shop DO NOT PATRONIZE IT!!!!"
Managed to write like a human being for a while, then lapsed into all caps and LOTS of multiple exclamation points. If you squint just right, this one might have a speck of credibility.

"Not sure if its true, but people are saying he sells stolen bikes (address). Call him at ****"
"I don't know if he's guilty or not, but here's a phone number to harass him at."

Can't say I'm ready to take any of 'em at their word...