Old 07-18-08, 03:29 PM
Pamestique 
Shredding Grandma!

Bikes: I don't own any bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
All I got to say this is sortof a guy with lots of testesterone issue... personally what I would have done, and I have done, is just turned the corner, taken another route and gotten away from the rider. Or just slowed down enough so the rider gets farther out ahead. Yes I know, why should I have to change my route when the other guy is an idiot... it just isn't worth all the complaining, aggravation, potential for confrontation, or injury etc. Riding is suppose to be a fun enjoying thing - not an anger fest. Sometimes giving in and turning the other cheek is the right thing to do. I've seen enough bad crashes between competitive cyclists to know it ain't worth the effort to show someone up. Or if I do try, I make darn well sure I get so far out ahead, the other rider can't catch me, draft or no draft.

But then again, I'm a chick and my perspective is different.

Private docent led mountain bike rides through Limestone Canyon. Go to letsgooutside.org and register today! Also available: hikes, equestrian rides and family events as well as trail maintenance and science study.

Last edited by Pamestique; 07-18-08 at 03:33 PM.