actel188
-

Bikes: Mercier DracoAL, Giant Trance, Gary Fisher Sugar3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Beanz
Just found out today about the existence of the "Secret Leaky Fountain Forum Rides Society" Faces have been 'balckbarred' in order to protect their identities. I happened to stumble upon this secret ride society at the start of our ride today. I'd have to say the members were quite surprised to see me at the secret meeting location. Although I had been tipped off by another forum member.

Gina and I started our ride but not long after we were chased down by the secret society. We were offered two spaces in the secret paceline as a hush-hush. But being the man of honor that I am, I felt the need to refuse. It is more improtant to me to remain faithful to SoCal BF'er while bringing this injustice to their attention. That and I didn't feel like being punished by Lennys sprints and accelerations. Oops, did I say "Lenny"?

Well I will not disclose info on their identities but I thought you, the BF General Population should know of their existence. I thought the forum ride posting had been lacking lately!

It was good seeing you and Gina on the trail. You should have taken the two spaces offered to you and Gina because we had a nice and comfortable ride back to the Leaky fountain.
What is this Lenny's sprint and acceleration stuff? I can sprint up to 15MPH and not sure if I can pass anyone at this speed. I am in training and hopefully one day, I can sprint up to 16MPH.