Old 07-25-08, 03:15 PM
garydogwood

Bikes: road and mtn.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i like riding the WRL trail; i have only had one semi-unpleasant moment in the 5 - 6 years i've been riding there. earlier this spring had a ricky racer type coming toward me; unfortunately there was a lady up ahead with a stroller; wouldn't you know we all converge on the same location at the same time. i slow way down but ricky racer needed to maintain his pace of about 20mph. apparantly he clipped my handlebars with his finger. he yelled out a loud F___ and was waving / shaking his hand. i felt a little wobble but never any danger of going down. i don't mind using or hearing a few choice words on ocassion but didn't think it was appropriate doing it right in front of some lady pushing a stroller.

anyway, kind of got a laugh out of the guy (probably) busting up his finger because he wouldn't slow down for a couple seconds. if ricky racer is reading this, ha ha.

i ride the road mostly when actually going around the lake (except the stretch of mup next to the botanical garden and past the dam).

gw