Old 07-29-08, 02:57 AM
cinda

Bikes: Ross Eurotour

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
nice to be here

Hi I am the proud owner of a bicycle shop quality Ross eurotour 1020. It has the original headlight generator, back brake, lots of chrome. I also own a motorcycle. The Ross is my pride and joy. Shamefully the girls been in the garage a lot this summer. Stumbled upon this after a google search and am tickled to find so many well informed enthusiast here. I'll be posting questions and a picture of "betsy" soon

Incidentally, at one time after my car was totaled she was my only transport. At a yard sale of the nephew of a bike shop owner I picked her up cheap. After walking to and from work as a waitress at the time, I was very happy to have her.

One day someone stole her from in front of the restaurant I worked at I was devastated and cried. Some regulars took a collection and offered to buy me a bike the next day. I declined saying, "no I'll get her back mark my word God gave her to me and whoever took it will have such badluck they will bring it back to me."

Well that's not quite what happened but a few days later a friend called saying I have your bike. How did you get it I asked? He was working construction in a bad part of town when a guy came by riding her. He asked the guy to stop, then asked for the bike, guys like this is my bike, friend said, well lets call police and ask them , guy just gets off the bike that my friend had by the handlebars and said no man just take it.
Sorry to be so longwinded but I love that story and my bike