JanMM
rebmeM roineS

Bikes: Bacchetta Giro A20, RANS V-Rex, RANS Screamer

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
Liked 345 Times in 225 Posts
Originally Posted by rmp5s
Also...doc gave me 65 percocets and, when I got the prescription, I was like "wow...that's sweet!" Now I know why he gave me so many! They are only lasting all of an hr or so! When I go to my week check up, I'm going to see if doc will give me something...I dunno...time released or a little stronger or something so I don't have to keep eating pills all day. My day is full of being high as a kite but comfortable for an hr, then cringing as I stand up to get some more water or something and realizing they wore off, then taking 2 more...and round and round it goes...I can't help but think this isn't quite the way it's supposed to be...
You might want to write down what time you take pills and how many you take and try to stick to the prescribed interval between doses. Check with the doc if you aren't getting a level of relief you can live with.
Ibuprofen might help, in addition to the percocet. Don't take acetaminophen along with percocet, as percocet has acetaminophen in it. (and you shouldn't take more than 4000mg of acetaminophen daily).
If in doubt, check with your doc. And/or, talk with the pharmacist.

Last edited by JanMM; 07-30-08 at 05:42 PM.