View Single Post
Old 11-09-04, 06:14 AM
ruger9

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by joejack951
I think it helps to be a Team Performance member. My first order when I wasn't a member took about 10 business days to show up. Now that I'm a member, it's two days. I've only had one issue with them where they charged me more for an item than it was listed at. They corrected it over the phone and I had my refund that day. I've ordered almost $1400 worth of stuff this past summer so I feel somewhat qualified to comment.
Agree. I think it's $20-$25 a year to join Team Performance, but if you buy a reasonable amount of stuff, I find it very worth it. Not only do you get sales that no one else gets, but every purchase gives you 10% back in "team points" (dollars) you can use for future purchases. I just bought $125 worth of lights for $60 after using my team points, and sale prices. Plus, everything is shipped 2-day, for the regular ground price. I've definitely made my $25 team fee back several times over. And then there are the 20% off coupons, but that's a whole 'nother story...

Not neccesarily singing Performance's praises, and I have had 1-2 delivery snafus with them, but I've also saved quite a bit of money with them.