Old 08-10-08, 11:33 PM
kiwichris
Chief Exec. Oompa Loompa

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Want to write for a folding bike site?

I don't think this is breaking any rules of the forum but if it is then moderators please delete this post and forgive me

I'm looking for a someone passionate about folding bikes or cycling that is willing to work with me long term writing for my folding bike blog/store. www.newfoldingbikes.com

What is need is:

2 weekly unique blog posts roughly 200 - 400 words
1 weekly unique article suitable for article directories 400 - 700 words

The 2 weekly blog posts can be quick reviews of a folding bike or news about folding bikes 1 of each would be best.
The weekly article can be about anything related to folding bikes such as choosing a folder, reviews of different bikes, usage, tips, maintenance or anything that would be people wanting to buy a folding bike would be interested in.

The site I run is www.newfoldingbikes.com and my target audience is people that want to buy folding bikes so all content should be useful information for those thinking of purchasing a folding bicycle.

I will pay monthly via elance's escrow service at the following rates 5USD per blog post and 10$ for the article plus the rewrite which equals $20 per week or $80 per month.

I expect high quality work written with proper grammar & spelling yet it can't be boring to read! We're writing for people here not search engines

I'll provide examples and research sources for the 1st month but after that you must be able to work unsupervised.

If your interested please reply here and give examples or your writing or some some stylish posts that you've written here

Any other questions feel free to ask.