fuzzbox
Your imaginary friend.

Bikes: A sweet Quamen ATL custom, GT Mach 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddSisko View Post
I just had to put a dog "down" last week. Poor old guy was just in too much pain. Couldn't eat, or drink. I honestly didn't expect his passing to be as hard on me as it was. He'd been slowly fading for quite a while, but the sudden turn for the worse was difficult to witness. In a moment of painlessness for him, I took him on his last walk. Out in the back yard for a feeble pee. I told him he was one of the most noble of beings I've ever known. All those memories are the good part of having a pet. If you are hurting over your own loss, you aren't alone.

But if that's your doggie just sleeping away a warm afternoon, go give her a pet on the head for me, K?
Here's the Oggie Boy a month before the end. Good days for him.

This is one of his last walks, down a driveway that he'd run up and down in his youth
while chasing tennis balls.
Foo was almost fooled. You're right about her sleeping, I give her extra lovings to make up for when I'm not around(she gets depressed). I'm sorry for your loss, it must be hard. She's getting old and whenever that day comes I don't know what I'll do. From other dogs I've been around and seen I think my dog is really unique an it'd be hard to find one like her if I wanted another one.

Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.
fuzzbox is offline   Reply With Quote