bitterspeak
Cat 7 Pro

Bikes: Fuji Roubaix Pro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GradeA Snailpor
id like to see you guys say the same thing when you see something you really set your eyes on, but some person selling it is selling it for more than you know its worth. Yeah u can look elsewhere but in general, its not worth that much. Manufacturer prices are one thing, but these are private sellers. I don't fully think its wrong either, but i really can't say its right, i guess its just my opinion.
Like I said, it's how much worth you put into what you're buying.

An example: People on CL were charging close to $600 for a Wii with an extra controller this past X-mas season. No, it's not worth it. Yes, it was crazy expensive. But do you know why it still sold even though people were well aware that it's $250 MSRP? Because some people decided that seeing their kids happy on x-mas morning was worth more than $600.

And for me, if I can't afford it. I don't buy it. If I really need it, I'll make a well-informed purchase. If people pay over what they should be for a bike on CL, then that's the BUYER'S mistake for assuming that everything on CL is a good deal.