Thread: Seattle Weather
View Single Post
Old 08-16-08, 06:21 PM
stringbreaker
stringbreaker

Bikes: specialized crossroads hybrid 2006 Raleigh Cadent 2 1971 Schwinn Varsity, 1972 Schwinn Continental, 1977 Schwinn Volare (frame)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
for a sure a big change in everything. If you can't handle the grey weather its not the best place. You will lose more sunglasses than you can believe for the simple reason that you might use them for a week or a day and put them somewhere and forget them and have to buy a new pair. I will tell you though that when the sun is glistening off the Sound and the mountain is out its hard to believe most of the year the weather is so crummy. If I didn't have a full time job and bikes and guitars go keep me going in the winter I would stab myself in the forehead with a dull knife. When I retire we will spend at least 3 weeks in Feb. somwhere warm and sunny. Its ok until after the holidays then the realization sets in that its at least 3 months before there will be any kind of improvement. If you ski then you are in luck we have lots of places to ski but then again be prepared for rain at anytime anywhere even in the passes.

Last edited by stringbreaker; 08-16-08 at 06:24 PM.