Old 08-28-08, 06:00 PM
brokenknee

Bikes: Trek 800

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by varuscelli
It's a small point, but if you're buying via www.4sevens.com the price for the L2D Premium Q5 actually drops to $57.50 if you apply the commonly used CPF discount code (I'm pretty sure the discount code is CPF8) and save 8 percent on price. Actually, that 8 percent will apply to your total order, so if you order lockblocks or batteries or anything else, the discount applies to those items as well. No sales tax, free shipping (although sales tax probably applies if you're in the same state).

What kind of shipping time does 4sevens normally have. I am cancelling my order through LA Police Gear and ordered through 4sevens. It has been over three weeks since I ordered from LA Police Gear, twice they told me it had shipped only to notify me later it was on back order. You were dead on about the Thomas distributing shipment. Received it this morning only 4 days after I placed my order.

Had I known about the free shipping and the discount before I ordered, I would have ordered from them to begin with.

Thanks for the information about the disount and the free shipping.