View Single Post
Old 08-31-08, 05:21 AM
stevesurf
another cat...FAB!

Bikes: Merlin Ti Build, Trek Y-50, Bianchi Titanium Build, Custom Cuevas Road bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here's the positive comment I made on their web site, next to the 400L Road Rider's Experience:

Originally Posted by Steve S
I did not believe it was possible to make a light brighter than the 140L, but this combination made the Boston suburb motorists believe I was a motorcycle!

I've been out on five 10 mile rides with the single [larger] battery setup and Y-cable and have not had to recharge yet. The new mounting accessories offer every possible combination for road or mountain.

The reaction from bike shops is always "where did you get those lights"

Also, excellent customer service!
Here's a brief update to that:

I was on the Montauk North Fork Ride last weekend and counted no less than five people commenting on the Dinotte lights and wanting to know where to get them. BTW, after I told most of these riders the price, they either stated something like "you can't put a price on safety" or the Niteriders I used were just as costly.

I found the mounting options were more than enough, and plan on eventually moving the seatpost mounted taillight to a rear stay, to shorten the cable usage. I'm running both on one larger battery now and like that setup better than the two smaller batteries.

These lights are going to be especially good for off roading as well. I like the lens interchangeability as well, although I have a hard time riding faster than these lights!