NoRacer
Isaias

Bikes: Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HC203
None of you have met me yet so must be weird to see my posts popping up here. Maybe I'll meet some of you this weekend at the CWC if it's not completely hurricaned out, or the Indian Head on Sunday.
You're on my team and I still haven't met you yet. What's up with that?

On the weight issue. I've been riding a good bit, 500 to 700 miles per month, not as much as some but pretty good with wife, kids, house, work, etc. I'm still at 205, heavy I know and I feel it on every climb. I don't feel that I'm eating that much, have tracked my diet with a journal, tried before breakfast rides to burn fat etc. still 205. I know my legs are bigger as jeans are tight around the thighs so I'm sure I traded some fat for muscle. Any tips? I saw an ad for a Hammer Nutrition product that is supposed to supress appetite without the stimulant that I definitely don't need.
You don't even want to know the extra-ordinary measures I've been taking the past month.

I've spent the bulk of my summer riding on the loop at Montebello with other rides thrown in. I'm trying to get comfortable riding the roads again, Baltimore County is so beautiful, did the Bay Country 100 on Sat, 42 up in the county on Monday and a short 22 lunch ride yesterday.
There's safety in numbers, so if you want to get comfortable with the road, go out to the club rides.

I see you have a bimjournal account. Did you get the cell phone app?