View Single Post
Old 04-25-01, 10:48 PM
HogWild
High cholesterol

Bikes: Bikes: Trek 730, Panasonic Dx-1000, Giant Cypress, Specialized Crossroads (wife's)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Born and raised in Texas, where we are trained from an early age to treat all womenfolk with nothing but the utmost respect and tender regard for their delicate and refined sensibilities, I have learned that the only appropriate (and indeed survivable) response to any request of such a personal nature is an immediate, heart-felt, and genuinely sincere quote of the most widely used words in any Texas man's vocabulary - "Yes ma'am". Or in this case, "Yes Babe" (is that right? I can't call her Babe, can I?)

And to the world renown and imminently respected Mrs. Rainman, hereafter to be known far and wide by friend and foe alike as "RainBabe" (your choice of capitalization may vary), I have nothing to offer but this humble and heartfelt apology: " Please forgive me ma'am...er, um...Babe...uh, no, well, you know...excuse the verbal failings of a grey haired old west Texas redneck and please, don't hold any of this against your loving and most worthy husband just because he hangs out with a bunch of layabouts and drunks and bicycle riders".

Your humble friend,

carl