View Single Post
Old 09-14-08, 08:39 PM
mattinoakland

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have pondered this lately. getting laid and long term dating sans car.

turns out being car-less means little for getting laid. you got game or you don't. one thing you don't do for the getting laid strategy is give up your position quickly, if at all, before at least making first base. After all, having a car is a resource that is attractive to women, even if they just want to hook up. you don’t want to back pedal into the long version of why you are car-less as it takes away focus. I am talking about shallow women here. Cool girls mostly care less. At least here in the bay area. Also depends on who you are working on.

for dating, the long version is needed and this is your chance to shine. own it but dont preach it. should be an afterthought unless she picks it up. I have plans for getting the anti-screw-me prius when it is up near 100mpg and that is my goal so I wont be carless forever. But car or not, when a girl knows your income, and the fact that you've had cars before, then puts it all together, she knows whats up. no matter your income/status, there is someone for you.

Girls that run are from you for being carless are really saying you either have no game or have not taken the time to prove you are a worthy long term partner. But they are the shallow ones anyway. Sorry ladies.

On riding side saddle like in Holland/India, I have done this quite a bit by just sitting someone down on the top tube, on a blanket, with their legs kicked out to one side. Not sure a rack set up is needed. Its fun!

Last edited by mattinoakland; 09-14-08 at 10:38 PM.