Old 05-21-02, 10:35 AM
VooDude

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How exactly do you freeride in the Midwest???

So been getting sick of looking at all these "Free-Riding" rigs in MTB mags and was wondering, How exactly do you freeride with/out mountains or any really cool terrain?? This kind of reminds me of the "Extreme-Everything" a few years back. I'm 24 years old, I would say I am "hip to the times" but I just don't exactly know how to free-ride. Does going out and riding what we used to call a "Cross-Country" Style single-track constitute a free-ride?? Is there a max heart rate you aren't allowed to go above befor it turns into a "Cross-Country" ride?? Maybe there is a "No-Lycra" rule to this whole free ride thing. I have a rigid steel bike (that happens to be 20 lbs. and faster than anything EVER!!), am I allowed to free-ride on a rigid bike. I would guess not, seeing as how every free-rideing bike I have seen has more travel than American Airlines lately. If I am not allow to "Free-Ride" on a rigid bike then please help me figure out a name for what I do. I am so confused, I just don't know what group I am in!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: By the way, I like to drink beer if that helps me in the whole "Free-Riding" culture.. Oh, I like Punk-Rock too!! I must be a free-rider!!