View Single Post
Old 11-25-04, 06:11 PM
Laika

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You're forcing me to do something I hate to do, which is plan my wardrobe in advance.

OK. Tomorrow, I'll be wearing black baggy jeans, a black thermal w/a black Peterbilt tshirt over it, a black hooded sweatshirt and a black Doc Marten boots. The helmet I'll wear tomorrow is black. (are you seeing a theme here?) Just for kicks, I'll probably wear a red bandanna, if it's clean. If not, the bandanna will also be black.

I'm six-two but slouchy. I have brownish hair, bluish eyes and I wear a van**** (goatee+moustache). I'll be riding my mountainbike also...a purple Mongoose hardtail.

Maybe I'll make a little sign. If I do, it will probably be black.

Yoshi, if you want to meet beforehand, I'll meet you on the Brooklyn side of the Brooklyn bridge, if you want. Post here or PM me.

I'd like to suggest this: It's a big group, most times, so let's set a spot. Once you're in the area where everyone gathers at Union Square North-the enclosed area where they have the farmer's market- look south. There's a big limestone pavillion with two sets of stairs, left and right. It used to be a restaurant. I will be standing by the left hand stairs, by the curb. (Left had as you look at them. The eastern stairs. Closer to brooklyn. Ahhh, just yell "Laika!!" at the top of your lungs.)

See you there!