View Single Post
Old 05-22-02, 12:27 AM
Dutchy
We drive on the left.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You don't know where I come from. I know where you come from -- I know that you can afford one Colnago you can afford another. You might not be able to buy some more stocks this year is all. Or take your nice vacation to Utah. Or you might have to ask daddy for more money. Or order up with your shop-employee discount. Or gosh-golly you might have to replace your nice Record bike with Chorus and ain't that just the end of your world? See, I know you all.

You, on the other hand, don't know my situation. Who are you to judge?
http://www.bicycling.com/magazine/b...rks/index.shtml

This is a quote from a link posted at the begining of this thread.

This guy is complete wanker. He likes to stereotype cylists but doesn't like it when people stereotype thieves, a real class act.

I had a bike stolen ~7 years ago, it was my first serious MTB and I was in love with that bike. I even had some suspension forks on order for it. I had it set up perfectly, everything was colour coordinated from the anodised drink bottle cages to the anodised bar ends. It was only worth $700 new and was about 2 years old, but it was mine.

I hope the @$%#er that stole it got collected by a truck on his way to Cash Converters.

CHEERS.

Mark