Old 11-27-04, 08:23 PM
Maelstrom 
Wood Licker

Bikes: Trek Fuel EX 8 27.5 +, 2002 Transition Dirtbag, Kona Roast 2002

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Yeah Guelph, when I was in high school with the university at the time it was 7 to 1 ratio girls to guys on campus and I was a tall kid. Amazing time in my life

Cool, you keep on believing it rains 50% of the time, you can stay there with blue mountain and your traisl and I will stay here with...well I can't possibly name all the mountains ...I do know this, vancouver it rains...a bit (not like ontario though, more like a heavy mist) Whistler...eh..similar seasons to ontario, but further west (okanogan and interior) freaking california my friend. In the summer its a freaking dessert with tumbleweeds and everything.

french/canadian influence...so...my person french canadian influence is nill to none, couldn't speak a word of it, damn ontario for forcing me to pass 1 french credit, German I could learn but anything like french or italian.... Except for the endless supply of snowboarders from quebec...although to be honest, since moving here I have met more people from quebec then I ever did living in ontario.

1 - no legal problems per se. I was training to be a cop and in general think canada blows legally, but provincial laws in ontario are gross. On the municple level it always disgusted me how little the cities took into account activity for kids.
2 - so so. Take away Toronto and the cost of living is more here. TO puts you guys over the top, but to me personally, that would never be an option. I was offered a job in TO that doubled my wage and outright refused.
3 - highschool actually.

The stats are made up/a joke/a bit of sarc with some reality thrown in, definately an ontario guy aren't ya . Jeez. It isn't that far off from the number of people I have met here (obviously not 80% of the population is imported from onterrible, we do have some from quebec, but no one further east, their cars can't make it over the mountain) If you go back one generation though I bet it isn't far off, BC is relatively new in the growth department

Chill out man, I am from ontario and love it in its own way, but I enjoy making fun of it. I suffered with Torontonians taking over my small town, Toronto growing to an obsene size and even worked in hamilton at the correctional center. Ontario has its people, lifestyle and working relationship. But none of the ways ontario lives appeals to me. Feel free to make fun of BC, I will just laugh when you spout the typical bc lingo like "too much rain" hahaha Things like that help keep BC people really bc.