jnp2whls
jnp2whls

Bikes: many

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sun products

I own and have ridden for four years a Sun EZ3 delta trike. Their product is not advertised well, but bikepartsusa has accessories for Sun. Sun will only deliver their bikes/trikes to a LBS and will not sell to an individual. Having said that, my trike did not come with "top of the line" components, though the ones spec'd are quite functional. I have found the trike absolutely bullet proof. It has suffered the abuse of my riding along with a now 9 and 11 year old playing and riding it. After four years the only thing besides regular maintenance after thousands of miles was replacing the nylon seat cover from a small rip that was caused by me. Everything about the trike is built almost to overkill. At bikepartsusa you can purchase fenders, racks, fairings for EZ3 and the new tadpoles, and surprisingly a canopy for EZ3. Almost all special Sun trike parts can be purchased, seat, rear axle, idlers, geez about everything. I wouldn't be very surprised as the new tadpole trikes start hitting the road you will find more accessories for the tadpole. I can heartily endorse the Sun trikes and find it the most functional self transportation in my stable. Bikepartsusa is also the only place I buy bike parts besides my LBS. I love my trike, but wish I could spring for the new adpole!