Old 09-25-08, 08:29 PM
jaddle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here are a few answers... maybe someone else can help with some of the others.

Originally Posted by LitePacking
- How easy is it to find a free wireless network, can i expect to find it in towns sized like St.John, Charlottetown, Moncton, Riviere-du Loup?
I don't know about the others, but Fredericton has free Wifi throughout downtown.

- I guess normal cheap price for a one way ticket is around 1000$ from England to Halifax in mai, june? Or is it alternative cheaper flights/destinations in the area? Maybe any boats from Ireland or England crossing?
There's a special weekly flight from Gatwick (London) to Fredericton for about $500. Worth looking into! I don't know how late in the year it runs though, since it's mainly a tourist thing. http://www.fredericton.ca/en/visitor...9UKFlights.asp has some info and a link where you can buy tickets.

- Do you have any poisonous fishes in your fresh water? What is the size and what type of fish do you normally catch when you fish in saltwater from land?
I've never heard of any poisonous fish in the fresh water. I don't know much about fishing, especially salt water, but I know of people catching flounder and pollock from shore. There are several very different bits of water around New Brunswick - frigid water and high tides in the Bay of Fundy, and much warmer water in the Baie des Chaleurs and Northumberland Strait.

- Does it exist poisonous snakes in the nature between Halifax-Montreal-Sault.Ste Marie?
Nope!