Old 12-01-04, 05:24 AM
hoodlum
Industrial Strength BS

Bikes: Cervelo Soloist, QR Kilo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If you live in NC you are extremely lucky on the tri front. We have some of the best tri's anywhere thanks to Bill Scott. You can visit their site at
http://www.set-upinc.com If you live in Conover, there are some good tri's very close to home for you. I opened my season last year at the Valdese tri and may do so again this year. They also put on a tri in Lake Hickory and several in the Lake Norman area. I have done quite a few events put on by set-up and they are the best run tri's you will find anywhere. They also sponser the North Carolina Triathon Series. You can compete all year for end of season awards and meet some great people along the way. I know there are tri clubs in Greensboro and Charlotte but I do not know if there are any closer to you. You might try looking at the trimycoach.com forum (Similer to this site, except tri-specific and almost all viewers are in NC). There is a banner that links to that site from the home page at set-upinc.com. The forum is not very active this time of year but will be very popular in the new year as people start to prepare for the season. I know some of the trimycoach people live near Morganton so there is a good possibility there may be a tri club near you. If you have anymore questions post them and I will see if I'll give them a shot. Hope I could help

- Hoodlum