Missbumble 
I'm a Cyclist!

Bikes: Specialized Dolce Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Ride 52 - Day 3 of my 200+ weekend

OK - Just a quick report. Woke up the day after the 100 miler...and off for another ride. Are you kidding me?? I mean come on..I deserve a medal at this point. But nope - roll up the sleeping bag and tent (Ok I had help) and got our rears in gear. Left about 8:40 and rode off for our final ride of the weekend. Hills! My friend took off liek a banshee. I mean I thought she was taking it easy yesterday - and then whoosh - she had a bee in her bonnet. Actually - she told me (but i did not hear/listen) that she was gonna try and catch up to a friend who started real early - to see if we had to hurry so they could leave early...Anyhoo we found the third friend and then we could relax on the ride.. Lots of fun talking to comrades at the rest stops.

Had a nice time- but I really was ready to be off the bike! Lots more hills and y'all we are talking wind! And ya know I had my fill of PB&J for the weekend.

Anyway just thought I'd report in.. Were ya all holding your breath for the report? Not so much I bet!

Ride Dist: 48.24
Ride Time 3:36:14
Avg Speed 13.40
Cad Avg 65