NoRacer
Isaias

Bikes: Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by J.Lockdown
Either way its good information but $20 a month, I would think it would be more then that.
Yeah, $20 is not much, but better than nothing.

If I puncture a Tufo tubular clincher tire, that's $75 bucks right there.

Tufo C Elite Ride 23 Tubular Clincher Road Tire

The popular Elite road gets a face lift for a tougher, all-season tire. Grooves through tread and diamond tread on shoulders ensures excellent performance in wet weather. Puncture proof ply and tread overlapping onto the sidewall provide excellent flat resistance. 210 tpi.

Tubular Clinchers have all of the advantages of a tubular tire (i.e. no pinch flats), yet they are built to fit on a standard clincher wheel. Installation requires no glue, no tools, and even no rim tape. Now everyone can experience the speed and ease of a tubular tire, without shelling out the cash for a new pair of wheels. The inside of the rim, wall to wall needs to between 13-15mm to use this product.

NOTE: the valves stems on these tires are approximately 32mm. They can be extended using a Tufo Valve Extender (see related products below).NOTE: THESE ARE TUBULAR CLINCHER TIRES FOR CLINCHER RIMS ONLY AND NOT REGULAR TUBULAR TIRES - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT VERSION CHOSEN BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.

Buy 3 or more and Save 5%
Buy 6 or more and Save 10%

MSRP: $96.00 | Your Price: $74.95
You Save: 22%