View Single Post
Old 10-27-08, 07:56 AM
msincredible
crazy bike girl

Bikes: '07 Orbea Onix, '07 Birdy Yellow, '06 Cannondale Bad Boy (stolen)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Friday my boyfriend was running late to work, so I grabbed my folder and backpack and hopped in the car with him so he could take the carpool lane (to Palo Alto), then rode back and did all my errands on the way (plus a few hills).

Saturday I did an evening ride around Hillsborough, San Mateo, Belmont. It was all nice until my descent on Edgewood...my headlight mounting came loose and was wobbly so I had to go slow, couldn't see too well.

Then near the bottom I hit a wicked pothole in the right hand side of the lane and lost my taillight.
Went back and looked for it but by that time a bunch of cars had gone by and must have knocked it away.
Finally, all the searching around for the taillight drained my headlight battery and that quickly died...I ended up finishing the ride back from Edgewood & Alameda in complete darkness.
Now shopping for new lights....

Sunday I did some dirtbiking down in San Jose.