View Single Post
Old 11-08-08, 04:12 PM
kensuem

Bikes: 1 ex department store,CurrieEZip,1currie Dyno[both 24v,200watt. 2 Chinese folding bikes,ex Furengda Vehicle Industry Co Ltd,both 350 watt,48 volt.and 1 'King Yelas"ex FuJiTon Electric Vehicle Co Ltd,35owatt,48 volt.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello to all on Bike Forums

Hi ,
I am Ken Mitchell,I am 64,married 38 years,and my wife,Sue, and I live in the bay of plenty in New Zealand
Sue used to go for long walks each day,but arthritis in her knees put a stop to that,so I bought her an electric bike.I then found that I was being left behind on my bike so bought one as well.They are both department store bikes with 200 w currie drive motors..then a few weeks ago we spotted two Chinese folding bikes in our local gas station,at the give away price of $350 each.Couldn't resist them,as we could now take them with us when we go out for the day.Folded they will both fit in the back of Toyota Spacio.
They are actually very lively little bikes,48 volt,350 watts.
We also bought a FuJiTon,48v 350 w,from a seller on TradeMe,so our garage is getting rather full.I also have a Suzuki GN 250,which is my transport to my job as a carpenter.
Controllers are my main problem and I am hoping to find help on this site.I will now sign off and find where to start my new thread.
Regards to all,Ken.